Saturday, February 25, 2006

Welcome to Raging Coconuts!

Greetings!

It will come as no surprise to many of you that this blog is going to be dedicated to the world of science and scientific research. However, my "Raging Coconuts" theory states that a thread title often has no relationship to the comments contained therein.
Therefore, I fully expect to see plenty of humor and punnery along with the serious comments.

So, to get us started, I am posting this thread to welcome you all. Please feel free to leave comments about the blog format, as well. I am new to this venue and will probably make some beginners' mistakes.

Sit back, kick up your feet and sit a spell. I welcome you all as friends.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Doc!

Congratulations on your new blog!

I'm sorry about the mess I made on the way in. I'll clean it up, I promise.

Happy blogging!

geek

eyedoc333 said...

Thanks, everyone! Cyndi helped me get some links to the other blogs. Hopefully, I've got most of them listed on the sidebar. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

*leaves brownies and ice cream out for the late-night visitors*

Carl said...

"WHERE'S THAT GODDAMN POOL BOY WITH MY PINA COLADA?"

Thank you, that was my interpretation of a raging coconut....I'll be here all week!

Elderta said...

Come one, where's your second post? It's been 14 hours already...

Haha, seriously, congrats! Happy Blogging!

AAR bloggers have their own little blog mafia ring...

KEvron said...

"....some links to the other blogs."

looks suspiciously like my own blog-roll....

KEvron

eyedoc333 said...

Ummmm... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...? ;)

Guilty as charged!