Monday, April 03, 2006

Home!


Well, I've made it home in one piece! The flowers pictured above are from my friends' garden in Seattle.

I LEAVE the Pacific Northwest with many wonderful experiences. The CROSS-POLLINATION of ideas at the conference PLANTED the SEEDS for BUDDING collaborations. The conference was FERTILE ground for new ideas.
STEM cells are at the CUTTING edge of science. I ROOT for the day when STEM cell research can continue freely in this country, accepted by even the most conservative BRANCHES of society. Are you listening, BUSH?

9 comments:

KEvron said...

sorry, i forgot to water your houseplants.

KEvron

eyedoc333 said...

Well, there's no THYME for that now! :)

not_over_it said...

You know I know that you're a DIRTy, DIRTy, girl...

Not really. Sorry doc. I know that you have good ROOTS.

Carl said...

Well, I've made it home in one piece!

Do you usually come home in more than one?

I know, I know, I can hear you saying "He's quite the PISTIL!"

eyedoc333 said...

Hey, Carl, say hi to Mayor BLOOMberg for me.

Snerd Gronk said...

I ROOT for the day when STEM cell research can continue freely in this country, accepted by even the most conservative BRANCHES of society ... and is no longer in this EMBRIONIC stage.

Snerd
p.s. NOI Plagarized ROOTS, thus SOILing her post, I thought

Snerd Gronk said...

Are you listening, BUSH?

Even if he was, do you think he'd TWIG to any of it?

Snerd

eyedoc333 said...

I know. It's the PITS.

not_over_it said...

Nuh-uh! Doc cloned it! Wasn't even me!